Donate To PM-CARES
(Coronavirus Relief Fund)
IS A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO MAKING A CONTRIBUTION TO THE PM CARES FUND VIA THE ONLINE PAYMENT
- Visit pmindia.gov.in
- Click on 'Click Here For Donation Details' button on the website.
- Either use the QR code generated, or click on 'Click Here For Online Donation'.
- Check the box and 'proceed'.
- Select 'Donation' in the payment category drop-down. The form appears, and needs to be
filled. Click Submit once filled.
- Confirm your details in the Confirmation screen.
- A list of payment options appears. Pick the one that's suitable to you and 'Click Here'
at the relevant option.
- Complete your payment. You will be redirected to the invoice page after you are done.
Citizens and organisations can go to the website pmindia.gov.in and donate to PM CARES fund
using following details:
- Name of the Account : PM CARES
- Account Number : 2121PM20202
- IFSC Code : SBIN0000691
- SWIFT Code : SBININBB104
- Name of Bank & Branch : State Bank of India, New Delhi Main Branch
- UPI ID : pmcares@sbi
Following modes of payments are available on the website pmindia.gov.in -
- Debit Cards and Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- UPI (BHIM, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PayTM, Mobikwik, etc.)
Donations to this fund will be exempted from income tax under section 80(G).